When you use a bottle of doTERRA essential oil, you’re using an oil that is pure. There are no contaminants, fillers, or adulterations. The essential oil industry did not have standards to ensure purity, so doTERRA created one.
Every batch of doTERRA essential oils goes through a rigorous testing process—well beyond what would be considered “good enough.” After that, each oil is sent to an independent third party for further testing and validation.
Pure Essential Oils Pass Tests
If the oil passes the tests, it’s labeled as CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade®. When you see the CPTG® label, you know you’re using the purest essential oils on the market.
Want to see the purity of doTERRA oils for yourself? Every single bottle of doTERRA oil comes with a quality ID. Use the ID number on the bottom of your bottle to view the third-party test results for that batch of oil by clicking below:
MORE THAN JUST OILS…
Every oil sold by doTERRA is responsibly and sustainably sourced. doTERRA focuses on sourcing practices that will produce only the highest quality essential oils—no matter the cost. We make it a top priority to protect the environment during the production process and provide fair treatment of all harvesters and growers.
doTERRA created the Co-Impact Sourcing® Initiative and the following 8 principles to ensure responsible practices in all our sourcing communities:
- Generating Jobs: Reduce poverty by creating and sustaining jobs
- Providing Fair, On-Time Payments: Offer consistent, fair payments to producers, including prepayments
- Building Supplier Capacity: Support farmers, producers, and distillers through training and financial support
- Sustaining Long-Term Partnerships: Provide multi-year contracts with growers and distillers based on solidarity and respect
- Ensuring Fair Labor Conditions: Create healthy and safe working environments, free from harassment and discrimination
- Promoting Cooperatives: Guarantee respect the right for all employees and producers to join and form co-operatives
- Furthering Environmental Stewardship: Promote energy efficient technologies, renewable energy, and waste minimization
- Facilitating Community Development: Support community development projects in sourcing communities such as schools, health clinics, training facilities, and clean water systems
We take pride in sourcing the most pure, potent, and effective essential oils in environmentally and socially responsibly ways. Learn more at sourcetoyou.com.
HOW YOU CAN JOIN
Have you heard all the hype about oils? I am sure you have. It seems like every second person uses essential oils and with good reason, they are very effective at what they are meant to do. The trouble is a lot of time we are jaded by well meaning distributors that have but one thing in mind and that is signing you up to join their team. This cause a lot of angst in a lot of people and in turn puts people off the product altogether. This is such a mistake to make because you are missing out on using some of the best oils on the market that are making a real difference in the lives of everyone who farms them and uses them.
I am not here to tell you to sign up to the business I am here to show you how the oils work for me and to encourage you to try them. You can absolutely just buy the oils as a retail customer without having to join anything OR you can join Doterra as a wholesale customer and enjoy a 25% product discount. Being a wholesale customer does not mean you have to build a business, it just means you pay a small fee annually to receive 25% of every order your place, no business building, just purchasing and you are eligible for the Loyalty Rewards Program where you can earn products for free. The choice is with the consumer not the consultant!
So, if you are ready to try them click here or if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
They drove out many demons and anointed many sick people with oil and healed them. Mark 6:13